A B/4 visa is granted to someone who wishes to stay in Israel for only a short time (for a visit, tourism, a business meeting or study in a Hebrew ulpan). A person who enters Israel on a B/4 visa is not allowed to work in the State of Israel.
A B/4 visa is valid for up to three months from the date of issue. The duration of the stay in Israel will be determined by the Border Police. A Volunteer who wishes to extend his visit may submit an application at one of the regional population administration offices of the Ministry of the Interior.
The visa will be issued by the mission upon provision of the following:
- Visa application form, duly completed and signed by the applicant. Click here to download Visa form
- A passport valid for at least 6 months .
- The passport must have at least 3 double blank pages at the time of application.
- Two (2) recent, clear, passport photos (5cm x 5cm) on a white background & high quality paper. Click here for photo requirement.
- A return flight booking or ticket for your journey.
- A bank statement for the past 6 months.
- VISA application fee of USD 23 + Handling fee of USD 22. Courier charges where applicable shall apply. Mode of payment is strictly cash.A Letter from an employer or Company.
- An Invitation letter from ISRAEL. The letter can only be obtained from an Israeli citizen, an Israeli company or a tour company based in Israel.
- An international Travel & Medical Insurance to cover you for the duration of your stay in Isreal.
- Visa application processing takes 14 working days.
- Fees paid are non-refundable regardless whether the Visa is approved or not. This Applies to all Visa Categories.
- No documents or Photos should be STAPLED or GLUED.
The consul may request additional documents.
EXCEPTIONS BAHAI CATEGORIES
Bahai with a confirmation from the interior-(Hebrew letter); he/she needs only (1) visa application form, (2) the letter from the interior, (3) Photos, (4) no visa fee, (5) Passport (valid 6 months, 3 empty double pages).
Bahai without any confirmation, needs to bring all the requirements, just like any other application, and should pay visa fee.
Bahai volunteers, needs to bring (1) visa application form (2) a confirmation letter from the Bahai world center in Israel (3) Photo (4) passport and should pay for the visa. (Please note the letter should mention that all the expenses are taken care of by the center including the insurance).