A/4 VISA FOR SPOUSES AND CHILDREN
This visa is granted to the spouses and minor children of recipients of A/2 or A/3 visas.
The visa will be issued under the following conditions:
- The applicant is the spouse and/or minor child of a person who received an A/2 or A/3 visa ( proof by marriage certificate/birth certificate
- An application for an A/4 visa has been filled out and signed, and attached to the visa application of the person they are accompanying. Click here to download Visa form.
- Payment of the fee
- A valid passport - the passport must be valid for the entire period of stay and another six months beyond that time, and at least 6 blank visa pages
- Two pictures 5 x 5 cm, white background high quality. Click here for photo requirement.
- Travel and medical insurance for all the period
- Flight itinerary
- VISA application fee of USD 23 + Handling fee of USD 22. Courier charges where applicable shall apply. Mode of payment is strictly cash.
- No documents or Photos should be STAPLED or GLUED.
Fees paid are non-refundable regardless whether the Visa is approved or not. This Applies to all Visa Categories.