NGERENDE ISLAND - MARABook Online | Customize
Duration: 3 nights fly in
Warm days, showers during the evening or night- a perfect combination for the wildlife and wildlife viewing. Expect an empty conservancy, lots of wildlife andremarkable bird-life.
- Return domestic flights to Ngerende Island Lodge
- Full board accommodation
- Airstrip transfers
- House wine, soft drinks, local beers, selected spirits
- Refreshments on game drives
- Two extended game drives per day in the Lodge vehicles in the Olchoro conservancy
- Bush breakfast / lunch / dinner weather permitting
- Guided bush walks accompanied by our resident Masai Naturalist
- Game viewing at Olchoro Conservancy
- A visit to the Masai village (entrance fee extra)
- Half hour free massage per stay
- Conservancy Fees at US$ 80.00 per person per night and are payable by the guest direct to the relevant authority or at the lodge
- International flights to Kenya
- Visas to Kenya
- Any activities not mentioned on the package
- Extra lunch at USD 40 per person
- Lodge recommended for couples and honeymooners
- Children under 8 years not recommended due to safety reasons
- Children 8 -16 years sharing and occupying their own room pay 75% of the adult package rate
Located within a 5,000 acre section of a conservation ranch, the luxurious Ngerende Island Lodge is set on the banks of the Mara River to the north of the Masai Mara Game Reserve. In keeping with Kamili's policy to not only look for lodges offering superb accommodation and services, Ngerende offers something a little different from what's already on offer in the region.
Ngerende has been stylishly designed to provide the ideal safari experience where comfort, luxury and service combine naturally with the beautiful wilderness of the Masai Mara. There is an abundance of wildlife all protected by the conservation ranch and an exclusive project to rear White Rhino so that they can take their place back in the Mara society to which they belong.
The boutique lodge can sleep upto 14 clients in individual and contemporary designed suites. There is even a honeymoon suite which is isolated from the main resort. All offer stunning views of the Mara River. In the main building, the dining room extends onto the verandah overlooking the Mara River and the Hippo Pool.