The Rickshaw Travel Group ("Rickshaw Travels") was founded in May 1988. From our humble beginnings as a small travel agency, we have grown and expanded into several countries and today have 28 years of experience in the travel business, both corporate and leisure... read more .
Safari vehicles must serve several purposes: they must allow you to sit in comfort for game drives, offer excellent viewing opportunities, and be tough enough to withstand the demands of the Tanzanian and Kenya wilderness.
For your safari adventure, our fleet of 4 x 4 vehicles come as follows:
1. We ensure that you always have access to a clean, well-maintained vehicle.
2. Comfortable, high-backed seats with thickly cushioned fabric seats, armrests, and map pockets.
3. You have plenty of room in spacious vehicles with an aisle down the middle.
4. Storage space for luggage so it travels with you.
5. You have unobstructed views of wildlife and the landscape.
6. All passengers have their own opening window with single seats at each window.
7. You have access to a video camera power socket.
8. Pop-up roof hatches for game viewing and photography.
9. The safari vehicles are fully equipped with radios, bottled water, field guides, binoculars and other amenities for comfort and safety.
10. All safari cars have two-way radio communication equipment fitted to keep in contact with Head Station Base Radio located in our offices in Arusha and Nairobi.
11. A cool box, a pair of binoculars and reference books on mammals, birds, flora and fauna are all standard equipment in each vehicle.
For your transfer to and from the airport or hotel, we have a fleet of compact & mid-size cars as well as minivans to suit every group size. The office keeps in touch with the drivers who all carry cell phones.